onsdag 6 maj 2009

Ugly italians - stop harrassing me!

Maybe it's just me or is everything just awesomely bad? I just feel like the world wants to kill me or give me acne or something. I do not find this funny at all.

Today I walked out from school and this guy, who has flirted with me before started to follow me and then started to talk to me. "I am from Italy, we have beautiful people there". and I was like....okay...thank you for showing me that ugly people can come from a place where only beautiful people live. And he just wouldn't give up. He kept following me and asking me all these questions like if I had facebook and all this shit. And I was thinking leave me the fuck alone awful, ugly man, but diplomatic as I am (hrm hrm..) I didn't say anything insulting or mean. I feel very proud of myself. I was able to restrain myself from saying hurtful things. I must be going soft.

Oh, this friday I have no school, which is AWESOME! So have fun you suckers who aren't free this friday. I think I am going sunbathing or something else cool people do.

So, see you when I see you.

Hey sway - liverpaté!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar