fredag 27 mars 2009

Hide and seek

Went to a nightclub yesterday. My friends and I were expecting and seeking greatness from the DJ, but all we got was yaaaawn. I have actually never been so disappointed in a somewhat famous DJ before. Shame on him! Or maybe shame on me for building up such expectations, who knows?

But anyhow, we got to dance a lot, and it was so hot on the floor that we were sweating like pigs. You're all very welcome for that vision!



As I have said before, but will say again: I am like a weirdo/assassin-magnet. Last night I thought I was going to be a "dudes-I-have-made-out-with-will-come-to-the-club-I-am-at"-magnet. (Yes, those existe too..) because five of them said they were going to the club we were going to. And that would have been awkward... Imagine this: "Hey there, have you met my other four make out-buddies?". That, my friends, is something that I would not, I repeat: would NOT, appreciate. And I doubt they would either. But as you all know, sometimes life gives you unexpected surprises.
Like yesterday; what I thought was going to be a D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R. was in fact...not. Thanks to the rain. God bless the rain! Any other day I would have cursed the rain, but yesterday: M-m-m! I loved it. The rain was a blessing.
None of them came, I suppose it was because of the rain. Perhaps I'm just not as likeable as I would like to believe myself to be?
Or maybe I just didn't see them. Maybe they were all there? Maybe they all know each other? Maybe they all know that I know them all?

Wow, this is some deep shit. Or at least I am IN some deep shit.

I am so going to hell...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar