måndag 23 mars 2009

Serious attempt no 1

Ok, here it goes, my serious attempt number one to creat an interesting blog.

Today after my daily chores (school and stuff) I went to a park nearby to do some tanning. As I am like the whitest kid in town I was planning on changing that.
So anyways, I went to the park and I met the craziest person in history. A man, who called himself Gumpa, came up to me and announced the end of the world as we know it. I looked at him and said: well, I've planned for this day all my life. I have stocked up on cans and stuff, and so, I am ready for whatever wrath hell is thrusting upon me.

He looked at me with crazy-eyes and then just walked away. And there I was, sitting in the sun, waiting for him to pull out a light-sword of some kind and scream: HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A CRAZYMAN SCORNED.
You might guess what happened? Thaaaaat's right. Nothing.

But anyhow, I will wait for his rage to ascend upon my back. I shall look over my shoulder wherever I go and I'll wait.

The weird thing is that this is like a regular day for me; Crazymen and murder attempts.
I'm so very jaded...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar