lördag 16 maj 2009

One night in Paris.

I was out last night with some friends and as I live in Paris there are many cool clubs with many cool bands and many cool people. We went to Elysée Montmartre and saw I am un chien. They were cool and the leadsinger has like the awesomest hair EVER.

After Elysée Montmartre we (and by "we" I mean them there friends of mine...) decided not to stick around to see Krazy Baldhead and the other artist performing yesterday night. So we (once again, "we" is not me included...) went to our regular spot in Paris where mostly young, beautiful indiekids hang. Usually I find our regular dancespot kind of predictable and more of a meatmarket than a place to dance but yesterday was different. Yesterday was fun and unpredictable. Really nice actually. I met some of my friend's friends.
An overall good night out I would say.

Oh yeah, there was one bad thing about yesterday; first I took the wrong bus home, so I had to jump out of that one and run back to the busstop and wait for 20 minutes for my bus to come. And when my bus came, that fucking wanker for a busdriver passed me by. PASSED ME BY!
I don't think I have ever cursed that much before and called someone wanker that many times before either. But it was great fun!
I WALKED home because I was so pissed at the busdriver. But my London-friend called me and so I had someone to complain to. So that made my anger go back a little. And I had a companion who walked me home over the phone at 5.30 in the morning. He is kind of my knight in shining armour at the moment.

Well anyways, an overall good night out in Paris.

OH NO!, My haricots verts are boiling over. CRAP!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar